The ZONO cabinet has been used in child care centers for years to disinfect and sanitize frequently handled toys, playmats, and soft surfaces. The same disinfecting and sanitizing technology is used to maintain sports equipment for teams across the US.
Wherever disinfection and sanitization are needed, ZONO delivers.
Your Effective COVID-19 Response Plan:
- Follow CDC guidelines for opening workplaces and businesses
- Normal routine cleaning with soap and water of surfaces and objects
- Frequent handwashing
- Check guest and employee temperature upon arrival
- Maintain 6-foot distance
- Follow your state and county guidelines for suggested capacity
- Utilize hand-held fogging systems to disinfect stationary equipment and furniture
- Provide touchless hand-sanitizing stations
- Encourage workers to wear a cloth face covering in public settings where social distancing is difficult to maintain
Cleaning: uses soap and water to remove germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. By decreasing the number of germs on a surface or object, the risk of spreading infection is reduced.
Sanitizing: Sanitizing a surface or object means that 99.9% of germs are removed or to the degree of a 3-log kill rate.
Disinfecting: Disinfecting a surface or object means that 99.99% of germs are killed or to the degree of a 4-log kill rate. Dirt and germs are not necessarily removed from a surface or object after they have been disinfected.
What our Customers Say
“We have had the ZONO machine for several years, and during the pandemic, it has given our families peace of mind.”
Erica Koegel, Director of KLA Schools of Plainfield, IL