The contamination of gear and equipment with Staph, MRSA and Norovirus is a threat to the health and safety of military, policemen, firefighters, and other first responders. Body armor and bulletproof vests are constructed of multiple layers of ballistic fabric to protect the users, but they cause profuse sweating, which allows bacteria to grow within the fibers.
The proper care of today’s modern body armor requires taking precautions. Most manufacturers strongly recommend the protective panel never be submerged in water and bleach (including non-chlorine or peroxide-based bleach), or dried at temperatures exceeding those prescribed by NFPA 1851 as they may reduce the garment’s level of protection. The ZONO kills viruses and bacteria without getting the equipment wet and reduces odor.
We are proud the ZONO is used by military agencies and public safety department. Ask your ZONO Technologist about our public sector clients.
The ZONO Public Safety & Military solution focuses on a balance of Science & Innovation to solve real-world workflow issues and consistently guarantees the highest clinical efficacy to kill germs. Our system design, cycle protocols and Integrated Mobile Rack and Cart System eliminates cross contamination, requires minimal staff attention and ensures maximum load capacity. The Dryer Cycle ensures users do not have to wear wet or damp gear.
Science – Our recipe (Process Control + Ozone Concentration + Humidity + Time = 99.99% Disinfecting Kill Rate and 99.9% Sanitizing Kill Rate)
Innovation – From cabinets to spec-built rooms, our solutions scale based on your budget and needs.
Return on Investment – Pays for itself through reduction in labor costs/time associated with disinfecting and sanitizing.
The ZONO Public Safety solution features:
- NFPA 1851 Compliant
- Integrated Mobile Rack and Cart System: Helmet Rack, Hanging Rack, Multi-Purpose Rack, and Shoe Dryer
- Drying Cycle for wet and damp gear and equipment
- World Class Technology Research and Development and Advanced Practical Engineering
- Custom Built Customer Workflow Plans
- Multiple Size Cabinets
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Nationwide Service Support
- Eco-Friendly – leaves no harmful wastes or discharges
- Requires less than one ounce of water and three cents of electricity per cycle
- Verified Independent Testing
- 99.99% Disinfecting Kill Rate on non-porous surfaces
- 99.9 Sanitizing Kill Rate on porous, semi-porous and non-porous surfaces
- Eliminates odors
- Requires no attention from staff during toperation
- Integrated Mobile Rack and Cart System ensures optional workflow and reduces recontamination
- High Load Capacity
- Requires no wiping or rising of items
- Leaves no residue on items
- Does not damage or discolor items
Disinfect and Sanitize
Percent of bacteria killed
Percent of viruses killed
Percent of odor eliminated
Disinfect and Sanitize
The ZONO disinfects and sanitizes:
- Body armor, vests, boots and gloves
- Hats and helmets
- Electronic communication devices
- Tactical gear
- Weaponry shields
- And much more…