We take the guesswork out of disinfecting and sanitizing
With over a decade of experience, Zono is an industry leader in ozone disinfecting and sanitization. We take a leadership standard in quality, performance, and support.
Simple, safe, sustainable disinfecting and sanitizing are keys to a safer museum environment. Our products allow for full disinfection and sanitization in one 30-minute cycle.
With a balance of science and innovation, the ZONO Ozone Cabinet guarantees the highest clinical efficacy for killing germs without hurting delicate and irreplaceable items. All without harmful liquid chemicals!
The ZONO lets you get back to doing what you do best! In 30 minutes, ZONO’s ozone cabinet kills...
Percent of bacteria* killed
Percent of viruses+ killed
Disinfect and Sanitize
ZONO disinfects+ and sanitizes* almost anything in a museum, discovery workshop, or research center:
- Tactile Elements
- Guided Tour Equipment
- Digital and Mobile Devices
- Mobile Interactive and Multimedia Displays
- Auditory Elements
- Objects, Touch Tools, and Artifacts
- Display Stands, Chairs, and Stools
- Electronics, Learning Systems, and Much More!
Make ZONO the centerpiece of your comprehensive disinfecting and sanitization plan.
- Verified Independent testing in certified laboratory
- 99.99% Disinfecting Kill Rate on non-porous surfaces
- 99.9% Sanitizing Kill Rate on porous, semi-porous, and non-porous surfaces
- 100% Eliminates Odors
- 30-Minute Cycle – requires no attention from staff during the sanitizing cycle
- Integrated Rack System – ensures optimal workflow and reduces contamination
- High Load Capacity
- Eco-Friendly – leaves no harmful wastes or discharges
- Leaves no residue on items (no wiping or rinsing of items)
- Does not damage or discolor items
- World-Class Technology, Research, and Development
- American Made Products
- Nationwide Service Support
Independent Test Results
The ZONO meets the AOAC definition of sanitizing non-food surfaces and the United States Environmental Protection Agency’s requirements for making virucidal claims for a surface disinfectant for Noroviruses. Reports and detailed study results of the independent testing conducted by Aerobiology Laboratory and by the University of Georgia, Center for Food Safety, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences are available upon request.