The ZONO Disinfecting and Sanitizing Cabinet… Because they’re sharing more than just blocks.
Whether they are in the nursery or in the classroom, children are sneezing on, chewing on, coughing on, and touching toys, learning tools, electronics, and surfaces. Even during nap time, children can be exposed to germs on the mats or crib mattresses. Once exposed, children and teachers can take those germs home.
Items used for play and education like books, puzzles, game pieces, exersaucers, mobiles and even crayons can harbor viruses and bacteria, and can be hard or almost impossible to disinfect and sanitize with wipes or liquid chemicals.
All of these items can be disinfected and sanitized in the ZONO while the teachers are teaching and caring for their students.
“This revolutionizes the way we sanitize. We are now able to sanitize any and all items our children use without liquid chemicals. The ZONO demonstrates to our parents our commitment to green and cutting edge technology to reduce exposure to germs and chemicals.” Child Care Center Owner – Livonia, MI
Child Care Centers
SCIENCE + INNOVATION + RETURN ON INVESTMENT
ZONO Child Care solutions focus on a balance of Science & Innovation to solve real-world workflow issues and consistently guarantee the highest clinical efficacy. Our system design, cycle protocols and integrated cart system ensure minimal staff and attention and maximum capacity. The optional Heat Unit kills bedbugs, lice and their eggs.
Science – Our recipe (Patent Pending Process Control + Ozone Concentration + Humidity + Time = 99.9% Kill Rate)
Innovation – From cabinets to spec built rooms, our solutions scale based on your budget and needs.
Return On Investment – Pays for itself through: enrollment growth, reduction in tuition credits, and reduction in labor costs/time associated with disinfecting and sanitizing.
The ZONO Child Care solution features:
- Integrated Mobile Rack and Cart System for Toys, Mat, Cots, and Crib Mattresses
- Racks can be adjusted for small and large items to allow maximum load capacity and ease of use
- Optional Heat Unit to kill bedbug, lice and their eggs
- World Class Technology, Research and Development and Advanced and Practical Engineering
- Custom Built Customer Workflow Plans
- Multiple Size Cabinets
- American Made Products
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Nationwide Service Support
- Eco-Friendly – leaves no harmful wastes or discharges
- Requires less than one ounce of water and 3 cents of electricity per cycle
Percent of bacteria killed
Percent of viruses killed
Percent of lice and bed bugs killed
- Verified Independent Testing
- 99.99% Disinfecting Kill Rate on non-porous surfaces
- 99.9% Sanitizing Kill Rate on porous, semi-porous and non-porous surfaces
- Heat Unit to kill Lice, Bed Bugs and their eggs
- Eliminates odors
- Requires no attention from staff during operation
- Integrated Rack and Cart System ensures optimal workflow and reduces cross contamination
- High load capacity
- Requires no wiping or rinsing of items
- Leaves no residue on items
- Does not damage or discolor items
Disinfect and Sanitize
The ZONO allows teachers to disinfect and sanitize items throughout the day, without taking time away from teaching and caring for their students. Simply place items or mats on the racks and carts, roll the carts directly into the ZONO, and 30 minutes later items are disinfected and sanitized and ready to use. Almost all items in your classroom can be placed in the ZONO:
- Toys such as Legos, dolls, wooden blocks, cards, and puzzles
- Electronic equipment
- Paper, plastic and cloth books
- Craft supplies, including crayons, markers, and glue sticks
- Stuffed animals
- Dress up clothes and hats
- Crib mattresses, mats, and rugs
- Car Seats
- And much more…
ZONO Disinfecting and Sanitizing Cabinets
ZONO SC-1 - Single Door
ZONO SC-2 - Double Door
ZONO SC-2 - Double Door w/Heat
Childcare - Mat Cart
Childcare – Mat Cart
Capacity – 6 Mats
Childcare - Toy Cart
Childcare – Toy Cart
Capacity – 7 Toy Trays
The ZONO kills *Staphylococcus Aurues, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aurues, Escherichia Coli, Streptococcus Pneumoniae, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Shigella Dystenriae, Salmonella Enteritidis, and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa on non-porous, semi-porous and porous surfaces. +Norovirus on non-porous surfaces.