The ZONO cabinet has been used in child care centers for years to disinfect+ and sanitize* frequently handled toys, playmats, and soft surfaces. The same disinfecting+ and sanitizing* technology is used to maintain sports equipment for teams across the US.
Wherever disinfection+ and sanitization* are needed, ZONO delivers.
Your Effective COVID-19 Response Plan:
- ZONO frequently handled items daily
- Follow CDC guidelines for opening workplaces and businesses
- Normal routine cleaning with soap and water of surfaces and objects
- Frequent handwashing
- Check guest and employee temperature upon arrival
- Maintain 6-foot distance
- Follow your state and county guidelines for suggested capacity
- Utilize hand-held fogging systems to disinfect stationary equipment and furniture
- Provide touchless hand-sanitizing stations
- Encourage workers to wear a cloth face covering in public settings where social distancing is difficult to maintain
Cleaning: uses soap and water to remove germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces or objects. By decreasing the number of germs on a surface or object, the risk of spreading infection is reduced.
Sanitizing: Sanitizing a surface or object means that 99.9% of germs are removed or to the degree of a 3-log kill rate.
Disinfecting: Disinfecting a surface or object means that 99.99% of germs are killed or to the degree of a 4-log kill rate. Dirt and germs are not necessarily removed from a surface or object after they have been disinfected.
+Norovirus on non-porous surfaces. *Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia Coli, Streptococcus Pyogenes, Shigella dysenteriae, Salmonella Enteritidis, and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa on non-porous, semi-porous and porous surfaces.